This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.bdasportsinternational.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, online submission form or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and to correspond with employers who may be interested in hiring you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit your marketing information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If your information is visible on our website in any way after you submit your resume online, please contact us and we will delete your marketing information immediately. When submitting your marketing materials through our website or direct e-mail, it is your obligation not to send us any sensitive information which can be used against you in case of a cyber attack on our systems or any other system intrusion performed by unauthorized 3rd parties.